- Perform as a competent professional beginning practitioner of nursing in a variety of health care setting.
- Function effectively as a member of Interdisciplinary health team and as a leader of nursing team.
- Exhibit a scientific attitude of independent, interdependent inquiry into nursing problems.
- Continue personal and professional growth through on going education and self evaluation.
- Participate as a effective citizen on local, state and national levels.
- Graduate of nursing education and become practitioner.
The nursing programmes are designed to prepare the students to.