- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Total Intake: 15
- Branch I- Medical - Surgical Nursing
- Branch II- Child Health Nursing
- Branch III- Maternity Nursing
- Branch IV- Community Health Nursing
- Branch V-Mental health Nursing
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc Nursing Degree with 55% marks either from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University or any other University accepted as equivalent there to.
- B.Sc Nursing graduates should have at least 1 year of experience in a Teaching hospital or in a college or in a School of Nursing after registration with the Nursing Council.
- Should have registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- UG Provisional / Degree Certificate
- UG mark statements
- Migration Certificate for the students who have passed UG Degree course from universities other than the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai
- Council Registration Certificate from Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai.The candidates who have registered with other state Nursing Council should submit the Registration Certificate of other state council also.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
- Experience Certificate(s) for a minimum period of one year from the date of Council Registration.
- Community Certificate (except OC candidates)
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card Copy
- Physical fitness certificate.
The following certificates / documents have to be submitted along with duly filled Application form (Originals + 4 Photo Copies)